Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
The Key Account Manager or KAM position is an exciting operational sales role that focuses on maintaining and strengthening relationships with our vendors. The role demands organization, accurate and regular reporting, and strong people skills. KAM's will be expected to maintain a consistent line of communication both digitally and in person with our clients. They will also assist our outbound sales team in their business development efforts. Lastly, a KAM will be responsible for representing the product in store for activations and demo's.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Experience with cold calling or exploratory situations
- Effective time management and reporting experience
- Team player mentality
- Full Time availability (40 hours a week).
- Must have cell phone, laptop and valid class 5 driver’s license
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Group Benefits
- Commission/Bonus Structure
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to be challenged in a competitive environment and held accountable to outlined objectives. The candidate will have access to constant support while still being granted autonomy and freedom within the role. As with any small company, a candidate who shows initiative, results, and strong leadership skills can have access to growth opportunities within the company. If you are interested in applying please provide a resume with related work experience to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: KAM Application - First, Last Name